Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mid 90's tv show featuring what they called underground street fighting,featuring a fighter named bad kharma.

This was a weekly show featuring no holds barred fighting. One episode featured a bounty hunter and a guy he had been trying to capture and bring in. They agreed to come on to the show and fight. These were real, non staged fights.There was no ring, just a mat on the floor. There were commentators, just like on the ufc.There was a guy named bad kharma on almost every week. This guy kicked everybodies *** without breaking a sweat. Also, the winners won i think $1000. The commentators would often say this was illegal under ground street fighting. These were just people coming on to the show off the street to win some money. I just can not remember the name of this show.


There were a few other martial arts guys who fought, but this bad kharma guy was bad ***. He never came close to losing.


Also, i don't remember a ref, but i'm not sure.


Does anybody know the name of this show?

Mid 90's tv show featuring what they called underground street fighting,featuring a fighter named bad kharma.
I got a ppv once that billed themselves as nhb and when I got it, it turned out to be fake, I mean really really cheezy fake. Bunch of "bikers" were the audience. There was a guy on there that was called bad karma. I think he fought with a so called broken arm and did a bunch of Aikido like throws. This ppv was one of two that I got dupped with. Another so called ppv back when the nhb hit America, got me as well.


I have no clue what your talking about, but it dosen't sound to real to me.

boots

6 comments:

  1. It was called Future Fights. Oh man, I thought only me, my brother, and my cousin remember that show. Bad Karma is one bad ass dude! I remember his first appearance he fought with a broken arm and he was flipping everybody all over the place like they weren't shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a fake show it was pretty good. what was funny was "Bad Karma" wore a Kuk Sool Won Uniform with gold trimmings like a Russian table cloth but only did Aikido techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a fake show it was pretty good. what was funny was "Bad Karma" wore a Kuk Sool Won Uniform with gold trimmings like a Russian table cloth but only did Aikido techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show was called Fight Zone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The show was called Fight Zone.

    ReplyDelete